Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Warmest Welcome to MyAuthentic Sarawak's Vase

Dear all,

Warmest greeting and welcome to my humble page. I would like to share about my collection of Sarawak's vase. Not limited to vase clay products I am also have passion in other handy craft include rattan-base product to name a few. All of these hand-made crafts are made from Sarawak. 


My first sharing for today is this image of  Table Lamp- ( Baruk Design ).Baruk is Bidayuh's round ceremonial house where traditional event and social meeting are held. This Baruk also used during Gawai Dayak (Harvest Festival) .
Description : Made of clay, 60cm height
Design : Depicts the design of Baruk with varies motif include long house in Sarawak, Hibiscus flower ; Malaysian National Flower and Sarawak's flora as a symbol of peace and tranquillity of our country.
















No comments:

Post a Comment